Zach Bryan Album Drop

Zach Bryan Album Cover. Photo courtesy of Warner Records.

Zach Bryan released his new self titled and self produced album “Zach Bryan’’ on Aug. 25, 2023. This album was his fourth after releasing his most recent album “All My Homies Hate Ticketmaster (Live from Red Rocks)” on Dec, 25, 2022, which is a live re-record of many of his songs. Prior to that he released “American Heartbreak” on May 20, 2022; on May 8, 2020 he released “Elisabeth”. Bryan’s first album release was on Aug. 24, 2019 when he released “Deann”. Later that year he had his first single “Heading South”.

Fans were ecstatic when Bryan announced that he would be releasing a new album. Many fans made comments that they could not be more excited for him to release more music for them to “binge” and they have done just that. His album has been nothing but praised by his fans.

One particular student, Sophia Fomichev explained his album as being “very calming”. She was a fan of Bryan prior to this album so she was very excited for this release. “The album was just what I expected it to be and I love it.” Fomichev said.

Another student, Isabella Funk said “l like his new album but it’s not my favorite, I think his prior ones are better.” Funk also said that she was hoping for something more similar to his old albums.

Bryan’s new album has many songs that are already becoming chart toppers on multiple music billboards. In fact, his song “I Remember Everything (feat. Kacey Musgraves)” has hit #1 on six charts including Hot 100, The Billboard 200, Billboards Country, Rock and Alternative, Rock, and Americana Album Charts. In the opening week, the songs was almost instantly the #1 on Spotify’s Streaming Songs Chart.

The album has a total of fifteen songs and one poem called “Fear and Friday’s (Poem)”. Bryan did many duets on this album. This was quite the switch from his prior solo albums, but the fans are loving it. In fact, the duets are some of the top songs from the album, although there are some that prefer his solo songs, like these students. 

“My personal favorite is ‘Fear and Fridays’. I think it’s just a really great song,” Fomichev stated.

“I really like Tourniquet, I think it has great meaning behind it,” Funk said.

The excitement has not yet stopped because Bryan announced his upcoming North American tour “The Quittin Time Tour” on Aug. 28, 2023. The tour will include 38 shows going all across North America with special guests Jason Isbell and the 400 Unit, Turnpike Troubadours, Sheryl Crow, Sierra Ferrel, The Middle East, Matt Maeson, or Levi Turner.

Bryan started writing songs when he was 14. He has been a rising star in country music since he released “Heading South” in 2019. He is now rising in pop music with his new collaboration with Kasey Musgraves. Before making music, Bryan was in the Navy for eight years. He enlisted when he was 17 and eventually attained the rank of Aviation Ordnanceman Second Class (AO2). He continued to write in his spare time during his enlistment. Bryan is now a Navy Veteran after being honorably discharged to pursue his music career.

The album “Zach Bryan” was a new twist on his typical type of music due to the many collaborations and the poem that was included, but is ultimately a fan favorite. There is always something to look forward to when it comes to Bryan and right now fans are trying to be patient while buying tickets and waiting for the new tour to start. Things seem to be going very well for Bryan and the fans are very excited to see where his music continues to take him and his fans.